Thursday, March 1, 2012

Different Types of Braids


There are lots of different braids there is then normal braid, then the french braid, fishtail braid, corn rolls and the waterfall. My favorite braid is the fishtail braid. I think it is so pretty and it is so much fun fishtailing my friends hair before a game. I haven't mastered the french braid yet, well I can do it but not that good. My sister did the waterfall braid in my hair and it  was soo pretty but when I wanted her to do it again but she couldn't. Then there are corn rolls I'm not a big fan of those they kind of scare me I know your thinking how but they do for some reason. There braids are hard to do but if you practice really hard you can get them down the only problem with that it finding someone to practice on for hours. Everyone can do a normal braid its super easy. Another cool braid you could do is take a piece of ribbon and a lock of hair and braid that together. Find a ribbon with lots of colors that would look super cute as long as you have a different color hen your hair.  I haven't done the ribbon braid yet but my friends have and it looked super cute. You can pretty much use any kind of ribbon but the really big fat ones those are really hard to do. There are many cool braids you could do if you don't know how to then look them up on youtube they have them all on there.Where would we be without youtube BORED that's what. So i hope after reading this you will try some of the braids. Hey guys you can do it too if you have long hair. Braids are something fun easy and fast that if you were going out and you don't have anything to do with your hair and you don't have that much time. I have been doing braids since I was 7 they are easy. If I can do it anyone can I'm a hundred and ten percent serious!

No comments:

Post a Comment