Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pay Back Time!!

When you mess with the little sister you best believe she will get even! I would know I'm the youngest in the family and i know how to get even! For all you other little sisters here is a couple a ways to get even!
1. when your sister comes in and takes the straightener and kicks you out of the bathroom you go to your room and get a bottle of lotion and put it in her hair!! I had to do that this morning!
2. When she tries to get back by hitting you with lotion you wait for her to go to sleep and then get a marker and draw on her face! You can draw anything you want to like a third eye! Heck if you really want to mess with her shave half of her eyebrow off!
3. If you have a sister like mine that takes your phone and reads your messages and decides to text a person something embarrassing then you wait for her to get on facebook she will have to leave to computer at sometime and that's when you get on chat and message all the boys something! works every time trust me.
I have lots of way to get back at my sisters i have been doing it for 15 years i know what I'm doing.

1 comment:

  1. Renee
    I really like all of your posts. They are interesting, but relatively short so so we don't get bored. I think it's really funny how you are your sister fight, but I'm glad that my brother and I don't fight like that. Keep up the good posts!
    Chad

    ReplyDelete